LLC ONLINE INTERVIEW WITH DABLAZE


LLC ONLINE INTERVIEW WITH DABLAZE





LLC: What inspired you to become a musician?

Dablaze: My passion for music made me become a Musician.


LLC: Were you a star in high school?

Dablaze: I am definitely a star in high school, i was also Nominated as the most talented then in college.


LLC: What accomplishments do you see yourself achieving in the next five to 10 years?

Dablaze: In the next 10 years, i see myself as an A- list Artist known all this over Nigeria and worldwide.


LLC: Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of music

Dablaze: I love Dancing, listening to music and i play football.


LLC: What strengths do you have that you believe make you a great musician?

Dablaze: I believe my Passion for music is my greatest strength in music.


LLC: Do you have any weaknesses that you're actively working to improve on?

Dablaze:  Yes. When it really comes to free-styling I really don’t know how to do that and i am working on myself to improve myself.


LLC: Do you play a musical instrument?

Dablaze: No


LLC: Which instrument is your favorite to play and why?

Dablaze:  Piano, guitar, Trumpet and Drum Machine.


LLC: What is it about music that makes you feel passionate?

Dablaze: Because music gives me peace and happiness when i sing or listen to it.


LLC: Describe your favorite and least favorite part about being a musician? 

Dablaze: My Favorite part of being a musician, i can one day say down and say I’ve achieved my dream, because it’s been my dream since a kid to be an Artist, and my least favorite part is music production.


LLC: Tell us about your new release?

Dablaze: It’s just a song i dedicate to someone special to me.



Comments